[viff-devel] Problem using SSL

Marcel Keller mkeller at cs.au.dk
Mon May 2 03:01:17 PDT 2011

Hi Gilles,

have you tried the simpler applications share-open.py and sum.py? For
the rest, the error looks like a segmentation fault to me, which would
indicate a bug in Python or OpenSSL but not VIFF because VIFF is purely
written in Python. Maybe you should try a newer version of Python and
pyOpenSSL.

Best regards,
Marcel