[viff-devel] Goodbye VIFF, hello SPDZ

Martin Geisler martin at geisler.net
Mon Oct 3 10:36:52 PDT 2016

Thanks Marcel for being a good steward of VIFF!

I think we should call it a day and stop the mailing list -- like
Marcel said, there's no active development going on (almost) nobody
here to help answer questions. The old posts are still available at
http://www.mail-archive.com/viff-devel@viff.dk/.

I hope people will have fun with SPDZ -- not as catchy a name, but
Marcel promisses me that it's full of cool features not found in VIFF
:-D

--
Martin Geisler